Winter Storm Warning issued March 3 at 10:41PM MST until March 4 at 5:00AM MST by NWS Cheyenne WY
* WHAT...Mountain snow expected. Additional snow accumulations of
2 to 3 inches possible.
* WHERE...Sierra Madre and Snowy Ranges.
* WHEN...Through 5 AM MST Monday.
* IMPACTS...Outdoor recreation could become life threatening to
those caught unprepared for severe winter conditions. Hikers and
snowmobilers may easily become disoriented. Frostbite and
hypothermia can develop quickly.
High Wind Watch issued March 3 at 12:52PM MST until March 5 at 11:00AM MST by NWS Cheyenne WY
* WHAT...West to southwest winds 35 to 45 MPH with gusts up to 65
* WHERE...Southeast Wyoming wind-prone areas including Interstate 80
near Arlington, South Laramie Range and adjacent Foothills
including Interstate 80 between Laramie and Cheyenne, and
Interstate 25 near Bordeaux.
* WHEN...2 PM MST Monday until 11 AM MST Tuesday. The strongest
winds are expected overnight Monday night into Tuesday.
* IMPACTS...Mainly to transportation. Strong cross winds will be
hazardous to light weight or high profile vehicles, including
campers and tractor trailers.
This information is provided AS IS and strictly for recreational, educational, and informational purposes only; we disclaim liability of any kind whatsoever, including, without limitation, liability for quality, performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose arising out of the use, or inability to use the data. The information may be inaccurate or incomplete based on how well the corresponding weather station successfully or unsuccessfully reported or recorded it with the instruments which measured the weather at the time; including gaps between hours or even days. Specifically, LocalConditions.com and this data, as presented, may not and should not be used as a reference for any reason relating to legal proceedings, insurance claims, recovery, loss prevention, making predictions, or critical decisions. Lastly, the weather station may be miles away from the actual area of interest. This data may not be leeched or republished.