Vaughn, MT Weather

Home / Local Weather & Traffic / Montana / Vaughn / Current Weather

Current Weather for Tue May 21st 2024

As of 10:15 AM MDT

55°F 2°c

Feels Like 52°F

Vaughn, MT  weather condition is Fair and 55°F.

Fair

Vaughn, MT weather report

The current weather report for Vaughn MT, as of 10:15 AM MDT, has a sky condition of Fair with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 55 degrees fahrenheit, or 2 degrees celsius and feels like 52 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 29.93 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is falling since its last observation. The humidity is 43.9 percent with a dew point of 33.8 degrees fahrenheit that is steady since the last report. Wind direction is SouthWest at 13 miles per hour, gusting at 14 mph. Sunrise is at 5:41 AM and Sunset is at 9:02 PM. The moon phase is a Waxing Gibbous Moon. The forecast for Today is A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 3pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 65. West wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tomorrow's weather for Wednesday has an expected forecast of A slight chance of rain, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 59. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Thank you for listening to the AI weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 29.93 inHg. falling

Humidity 43.9%

Wind SW. 13mph

Wind Gust 14mph

Heat Index 52°F

Dew Point 34°F steady

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 5:41 AM

Sunset 9:02 PM

Moon Phase Waxing Gibbous Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 429 PM UTC TUE MAY 21 2024
High: 65°F
Low: 39°F

Increasing Clouds

A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 3pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 65. West wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

High: 59°F
Low: 38°F

Showers Likely

A slight chance of rain, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 59. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

High: 53°F
Low: 34°F

Rain

Rain. High near 53. North wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

High: 66°F
Low: 41°F

Chance Of Rain

A 20 percent chance of rain after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. South southwest wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

High: 64°F
Low: 38°F

Chance Of Rain

A chance of rain, mainly after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 64.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Vaughn, MT temperature has been today, from 12:00 AM to 10:15 AM Tue, May 21st 2024. The lowest temperature reading has been 33.8 degrees fahrenheit at 3:55 AM, while the highest temperature is 55.4 degrees fahrenheit at 10:15 AM.

This weather report is valid in zipcode 59487.