Home / US / South Dakota / Veblen

Veblen, SD Weather

Current Weather Report for Sat Aug 24 2019

As of 3:56 PM CDT SAT AUG 24 2019

76°F 24°c

Feels Like 76°F

Veblen, SD  weather condition is BREEZY and 76°F.

Breezy

The current weather report for Veblen SD, as of 3:56 PM CDT SAT AUG 24 2019, has a sky condition of Breezy with the visibility of N/A miles. It is 76 degrees fahrenheit, or 24 degrees celsius and feels like 76 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 30.00 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is steady since its last observation. The humidity is 67 percent with a dew point of 64.0 degrees fahrenheit that is falling since the last report. Wind direction is SouthEast at 21 miles per hour, gusting at 23 mph. Sunrise is at 6:39 AM and Sunset is at 8:21 PM. The moon phase is a Waning Crescent Moon. The forecast for Tonight is A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Breezy, with a south southeast wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday has an expected forecast of Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 73. South wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 30.00 inHg. steady

Humidity 67%

Wind SE. 21mph

Wind Gust 23mph

Heat Index 76°F

Dew Point 64°F / 18°C falling

Visibility N/A

Sunrise 6:39 AM

Sunset 8:21 PM

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon

Daily and Hourly Summary

Loading Veblen SD Summary and Hourly data for today, tonight and tomorrow...
Loading Weather Details

Multi-Day Weather Forecast

Dated: 932 PM UTC SAT AUG 24 2019
Low: 62°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Breezy, with a south southeast wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

High: 73°F
Low: 61°F

Thunder Storms

Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 73. South wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

High: 73°F
Low: 56°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. West northwest wind 11 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

High: 67°F
Low: 52°F

Mostly Sunny

Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 23 to 28 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph.

High: 70°F
Low: 52°F

Sunny

Sunny, with a high near 70. West northwest wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Veblen, SD temperature has been today, from 2:56 AM to 4:56 PM Sat, Aug 24th 2019. The lowest temperature reading has been 57.02 degrees fahrenheit at 5:56 AM, while the highest temperature is 77 degrees fahrenheit at 2:56 PM.

Conditions Nearby

More Local Information

Bookmark and Share

Sign up for a membership to go Ad free

This weather report is valid in zipcode 57270.