West Plains, MO Weather

Current Report for Sun Feb 16 2020

As of 9:53 PM CST SUN FEB 16 2020

49°F 9°c

Feels Like 47°F

West Plains, MO  weather condition is Overcast and 49°F.

Overcast

The current weather report for West Plains MO, as of 9:53 PM CST SUN FEB 16 2020, has a sky condition of Overcast with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 49 degrees fahrenheit, or 9 degrees celsius and feels like 47 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 30.03 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is steady since its last observation. The humidity is 59 percent with a dew point of 35.1 degrees fahrenheit that is steady since the last report. Wind direction is South at 5 miles per hour, gusting at 7 mph. Sunrise is at 6:54 AM and Sunset is at 5:47 PM. The moon phase is a Waning Crescent Moon. The forecast for Tonight is Scattered showers, mainly after midnight. Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 45. Southeast wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Washington'S Birthday has an expected forecast of Showers likely, mainly after 4pm. Areas of fog before 4pm. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 56. Wind chill values as low as 43 early. South wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 30.03 inHg. steady

Humidity 59%

Wind S. 5mph

Wind Gust 7mph

Wind Chill 47°F

Dew Point 35°F / 2°C steady

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 6:54 AM

Sunset 5:47 PM

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 327 AM UTC MON FEB 17 2020
Low: 45°F

Scattered Showers

Scattered showers, mainly after midnight. Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 45. Southeast wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

High: 56°F
Low: 39°F

Showers Likely

Showers likely, mainly after 4pm. Areas of fog before 4pm. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 56. Wind chill values as low as 43 early. South wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

High: 47°F
Low: 27°F

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Wind chill values as low as 35 early. North wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

High: 45°F
Low: 25°F

Mostly Sunny

Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.

High: 40°F
Low: 21°F

Mostly Sunny

Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly West Plains, MO temperature has been today, from 1:00 AM to 10:00 PM Sun, Feb 16th 2020. The lowest temperature reading has been 30.2 degrees fahrenheit at 7:10 AM, while the highest temperature is 55.94 degrees fahrenheit at 3:53 PM.

This weather report is valid in zipcodes 65575, and 65775.