Wilmington, DE Weather

Current Report for Sat Aug 15 2020

As of 2:51 PM EDT SAT AUG 15 2020

80°F 27°c

Feels Like 80°F

Wilmington, DE  weather condition is Partly Cloudy and 80°F.

Partly Cloudy

The current weather report for Wilmington DE, as of 2:51 PM EDT SAT AUG 15 2020, has a sky condition of Partly Cloudy with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 80 degrees fahrenheit, or 27 degrees celsius and feels like 80 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 29.99 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is falling since its last observation. The humidity is 52 percent with a dew point of 61.0 degrees fahrenheit that is rising since the last report. Wind direction is East at 9 miles per hour, gusting at 11 mph. Sunrise is at 6:12 AM and Sunset is at 7:58 PM. The moon phase is a Waning Crescent Moon. The forecast for This Afternoon is A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. East wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday has an expected forecast of Showers. High near 74. Northeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 29.99 inHg. falling

Humidity 52%

Wind E. 9mph

Wind Gust 11mph

Heat Index 80°F

Dew Point 61°F rising

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 6:12 AM

Sunset 7:58 PM

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 512 PM UTC SAT AUG 15 2020
High: 84°F
Low: 68°F

Chance Of Showers

A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. East wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

High: 74°F
Low: 65°F

Showers

Showers. High near 74. Northeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

High: 83°F
Low: 66°F

Chance Of Showers

A slight chance of showers after 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. North wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

High: 85°F
Low: 66°F

Sunny

Sunny, with a high near 85.

High: 84°F
Low: 68°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Wilmington, DE temperature has been today, from 3:00 AM to 3:15 PM Sat, Aug 15th 2020. The lowest temperature reading has been 66.2 degrees fahrenheit at 6:15 AM, while the highest temperature is 80.6 degrees fahrenheit at 2:15 PM.

This weather report is valid in zipcodes 19801, 19802, 19803, 19804, 19805, 19806, 19807, 19808, 19809, 19810, 19850, 19880, 19884, 19885, 19886, 19887, 19889, 19890, 19891, 19892, 19893, 19894, 19895, 19896, 19897, 19898, and 19899.