Branson, MO Weather

Current Report for Sun May 16 2021

As of 8:52 AM CDT SUN MAY 16 2021

63°F 17°c

Feels Like 62°F

Branson, MO  weather condition is Partly Cloudy and 63°F.

Partly Cloudy

The current weather report for Branson MO, as of 8:52 AM CDT SUN MAY 16 2021, has a sky condition of Partly Cloudy with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 63 degrees fahrenheit, or 17 degrees celsius and feels like 62 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 30.09 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is steady since its last observation. The humidity is 87 percent with a dew point of 59.0 degrees fahrenheit that is rising since the last report. Wind direction is South at 9 miles per hour, gusting at 11 mph. Sunrise is at 6:03 AM and Sunset is at 8:13 PM. The moon phase is a Waxing Crescent Moon. The forecast for Today is A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Monday has an expected forecast of Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 74. South wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 30.09 inHg. steady

Humidity 87%

Wind S. 9mph

Wind Gust 11mph

Wind Chill 62°F

Dew Point 59°F rising

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 6:03 AM

Sunset 8:13 PM

Moon Phase Waxing Crescent Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 228 PM UTC SUN MAY 16 2021
High: 79°F
Low: 61°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

High: 74°F
Low: 62°F

Thunder Storms

Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 74. South wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

High: 79°F
Low: 63°F

Showers Likely

Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. South wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

High: 78°F
Low: 64°F

Showers Likely

Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

High: 80°F
Low: 65°F

Chance Of Showers

A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Branson, MO temperature has been today, from 2:45 AM to 8:55 AM Sun, May 16th 2021. The lowest temperature reading has been 57.02 degrees fahrenheit at 5:52 AM, while the highest temperature is 62.96 degrees fahrenheit at 8:52 AM.

Conditions Nearby

More Local Information

Bookmark and Share

Sign up for a membership to go Ad free

This weather report is valid in zipcodes 65615, and 65616.