Pine Mountain, GA Weather

Current Report for Mon Feb 24 2020

As of 2:55 AM EST MON FEB 24 2020

47°F 8°c

Feels Like 47°F

Pine Mountain, GA  weather condition is Drizzle and 47°F.

Drizzle

The current weather report for Pine Mountain GA, as of 2:55 AM EST MON FEB 24 2020, has a sky condition of Drizzle with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 47 degrees fahrenheit, or 8 degrees celsius and feels like 47 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 30.08 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation. The humidity is 86 percent with a dew point of 42.4 degrees fahrenheit that is rising since the last report. Wind direction is North at miles per hour, gusting at 2 mph. Sunrise is at 7:13 AM and Sunset is at 6:30 PM. The moon phase is a Waxing Crescent Moon. The forecast for Tonight is A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 46. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Monday has an expected forecast of Showers, mainly after noon. High near 59. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 30.08 inHg. rising

Humidity 86%

Wind N. mph

Wind Gust 2mph

Wind Chill 47°F

Dew Point 42°F / 6°C rising

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 7:13 AM

Sunset 6:30 PM

Moon Phase Waxing Crescent Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 848 AM UTC MON FEB 24 2020
Low: 46°F

Chance Of Showers

A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 46. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

High: 59°F
Low: 54°F

Showers

Showers, mainly after noon. High near 59. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

High: 68°F
Low: 48°F

Showers Likely

Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8am, then a chance of showers between 8am and 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 68. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

High: 57°F
Low: 32°F

Partly Sunny

Partly sunny, with a high near 57.

High: 49°F
Low: 31°F

Sunny

Sunny, with a high near 49.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Pine Mountain, GA temperature has been today, from 2:15 AM to 3:15 AM Mon, Feb 24th 2020. The lowest temperature reading has been 46.4 degrees fahrenheit at 3:15 AM, while the highest temperature is 47.3 degrees fahrenheit at 2:15 AM.

This weather report is valid in zipcode 31822.