Winthrop, MA Weather

Current Report for Fri Jul 1 2022

As of 1:54 PM EDT FRI JUL 1 2022

91°F 33°c

Feels Like 91°F

Winthrop, MA  weather condition is Mostly Cloudy and 91°F.

Mostly Cloudy

The current weather report for Winthrop MA, as of 1:54 PM EDT FRI JUL 1 2022, has a sky condition of Mostly Cloudy with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 91 degrees fahrenheit, or 33 degrees celsius and feels like 91 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 29.95 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is falling since its last observation. The humidity is 35 percent with a dew point of 60.1 degrees fahrenheit that is falling since the last report. Wind direction is SouthWest at 17 miles per hour, gusting at 19 mph. Sunrise is at 5:09 AM and Sunset is at 8:23 PM. The moon phase is a Waxing Crescent Moon. The forecast for Tonight is A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southwest wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday has an expected forecast of Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 3pm. Some of the storms could produce small hail, gusty winds, and heavy rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Southwest wind 11 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 29.95 inHg. falling

Humidity 35%

Wind SW. 17mph

Wind Gust 19mph

Wind Chill 91°F

Dew Point 60°F falling

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 5:09 AM

Sunset 8:23 PM

Moon Phase Waxing Crescent Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 659 PM UTC FRI JUL 01 2022
Low: 71°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southwest wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

High: 82°F
Low: 67°F

Thunder Storms

Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 3pm. Some of the storms could produce small hail, gusty winds, and heavy rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Southwest wind 11 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

High: 83°F
Low: 63°F

Mostly Sunny

Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. West wind 7 to 9 mph.

High: 81°F
Low: 65°F

Sunny

Sunny, with a high near 81. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south in the afternoon.

High: 79°F
Low: 64°F

Chance Of Showers

A chance of showers after 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Winthrop, MA temperature has been today, from 3:00 AM to 2:45 PM Fri, Jul 1st 2022. The lowest temperature reading has been 66.2 degrees fahrenheit at 5:35 AM, while the highest temperature is 91.4 degrees fahrenheit at 1:45 PM.

Conditions Nearby

More Local Information

Bookmark and Share

Sign up for a membership to go Ad free

This weather report is valid in zipcode 02152.