a. Web Server Logs.
When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and
analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the site.
- State or country from which you accessed the site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet service provider.
- Web page you linked to our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the site.
server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer.
Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a Web Server in the
domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you
time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie
helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. Hence, this
simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases site navigation by
providing and saving your preferences and login information as well as providing
LocalConditions.com reserves the right to share aggregated site statistics with
partner companies, but does not allow other companies to place cookies on our website
unless there is a temporary, overriding customer value (such as merging into LocalConditions.com a site that relies on third-party cookies).
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically
accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If
you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable
some of the functionality on our Website.
c. Personal Information Users
Visitors to our website can leave reports for a weather and/or traffic market. When you do so, we will
request some personal information such as name and email and other relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose
personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For
example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third
parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
- To fulfill your service requests for use of the website.
- To protect ourselves from liability
- To respond to legal process or comply with law, or
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.