Delmar, DE Weather

Home / Local Weather & Traffic / Delaware / Delmar / Current Weather

Current Weather for Sun May 26th 2024

As of 4:55 PM EDT

73°F 23°c

Feels Like 76°F

Delmar, DE  weather condition is Mostly Cloudy and 73°F.

Mostly Cloudy

Delmar, DE weather report

The current weather report for Delmar DE, as of 4:55 PM EDT, has a sky condition of Mostly Cloudy with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 73 degrees fahrenheit, or 23 degrees celsius and feels like 76 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 29.89 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is falling since its last observation. The humidity is 94.12 percent with a dew point of 71.6 degrees fahrenheit that is steady since the last report. Wind direction is SouthEast at 5 miles per hour, gusting at 8 mph. Sunrise is at 5:42 AM and Sunset is at 8:14 PM. The moon phase is a Waning Gibbous Moon. The forecast for This Afternoon is Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tomorrow's weather for Memorial Day has an expected forecast of Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4pm. Some of the storms could be severe. High near 84. South wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Thank you for listening to the AI weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 29.89 inHg. falling

Humidity 94.12%

Wind SE. 5mph

Wind Gust 8mph

Heat Index 76°F

Dew Point 72°F / 22°C steady

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 5:42 AM

Sunset 8:14 PM

Moon Phase Waning Gibbous Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 811 PM UTC SUN MAY 26 2024
High: 84°F
Low: 65°F

Thunder Storms

Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

High: 84°F
Low: 67°F

Thunder Storms

Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4pm. Some of the storms could be severe. High near 84. South wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

High: 84°F
Low: 61°F

Sunny

Sunny, with a high near 84. West wind 5 to 10 mph.

High: 79°F
Low: 55°F

Chance Of Showers

A chance of showers after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

High: 73°F
Low: 52°F

Sunny

Sunny, with a high near 73.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Delmar, DE temperature has been today, from 12:00 AM to 4:55 PM Sun, May 26th 2024. The lowest temperature reading has been 62.6 degrees fahrenheit at 5:50 AM, while the highest temperature is 84.92 degrees fahrenheit at 12:54 PM.

This weather report is valid in zipcode 19940.